Frequently asked questions


What is the difference between a Medical Dispensary and a Recreational Dispensary?

Simply put, the difference is that a Medical Dispensary (like the Green Cross) can only sell products to patients who are OMMP cardholders. Recreational Dispensaries can sell to OMMP cardholders, as well as anyone over 21 with a legal, valid state or government-issued ID.

Who governs the Recreational Dispensaries in Oregon? 

The OLCC, or Oregon Liquor Control Commission. 

Can I work for the green cross?

Short answer: We are always accepting resumes! Feel free to print one out and drop it off in person, or to email one to us! We will make sure that Management receives and reviews your resume. Any employee of the Green Cross must take and pass the OLCC Recreational Marijuana Handler's Permit test.